JOIN OUR FAMILY OF CAREGIVERS AND MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!
Starting hourly pay $13-$15 per hour
Caregiver Job Summary:
Home Instead caregivers are an invaluable resource in helping families eliminate worry, reduce stress, and reestablish personal freedom, and we're looking for compassionate, talented professionals to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of seniors! Our team of caregivers provide assistance with a variety of activities of daily living that allow seniors to remain comfortably and safely in their homes including but not limited to the following:
- Companionship and Conversation
- Housekeeping Support
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Preparation
- Assistance to Appointments and Errands
- Grooming and Personal Care
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Home Instead Senior Care Denver North serves the North Metro Denver areas of Wheat Ridge, Highlands, Lakewood, Arvada, Thornton, Golden and Westminster.
We Proudly Offer:
- Best-in-class, paid training
- Highly competitive wages starting at between $13 and $15 per hour
- Raise at 90 days of employment for those who qualify
- Health benefits, 401-K, and paid time off to those who qualify
- Flexible schedules, offering full and part time hours during weekdays, overnights, and on weekends
- Supportive 24/7 office staff
- Potential professional growth opportunities for proven dedicated professionals
- An opportunity to make a meaningful and positive difference in the lives of others!
- A passion for helping others, especially the senior population
- Professional or personal caregiving experience preferred
- Skilled in household tasks, meal prep, cooking, and organizational tasks
- Patient, compassionate, and joyful personality
- Social confidence and ability to build relationships and trust with seniors
- Ability to communicate in an effective and timely manner with clients and their families as well as our office staff
- Ability to pass a thorough background and MVR screening
- Ability to work at least 15 hours per week
As the most trusted and reliable source of non-medical, in-home care for seniors, Home Instead Senior Care Denver North has been providing exceptional, compassionate care to seniors in the North Metro Denver area for 19 years! We have had the recent honor of being named one of Forbes 2017 Top 100 Best Employers as well. We are locally owned and operated by third generation Denverite, Curt Foust and his wife Holly. They are committed to the seniors in our community and are involved with several local organizations that serve seniors' needs and advocate for their well-being.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4704 Harlan St. Suite 100, Denver, CO 80212. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 303-463-1900. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.