BECOME A HOME INSTEAD CAREGIVER!
Our Caregivers have the privilege of serving seniors in their homes, providing help with their activities of daily life. Sometimes that includes helping them get ready in the morning, getting breakfast, and reminding them of their medication. We may help with tidying up, laundry, grocery shopping and meal preparation, as well as playing games, going on walks, and engaging in meaningful conversation. Whatever helps our senior clients stay active and enhance their quality of life. It is a fulfilling and heart-warming responsibility to work as a Home Instead caregiver and care for a senior in their home.
What we look for in a quality candidate:
- A kind and compassionate heart
- A passion for helping others, especially our senior population
- Ability to attend and successfully complete our two-day paid training
- Professional attitude, integrity, and pleasant demeanor
- Best-in-class, paid training
- Daytime, overnight, and weekend flexible part-time shifts
- Supportive 24/7 office staff
- Professional growth opportunities
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4704 Harlan St. Suite 100, Denver, CO 80212. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 303-463-1900. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.