Home Instead Senior Care - Denver Metro Area
Home Instead Senior Care's mission is to enable seniors to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in their own surroundings. Whether our clients live in their own homes, in retirement apartments, or in long-term care facilities, Home Instead Senior Care is currently providing millions of hours of senior services annually through a network of over 1,100 franchise offices in 15 countries around the world.
We are looking for an On-Call and Weekend Supervisor ("On-Call Supervisor") who lives in the Denver Metro area and who will support our North Denver office after hours while working from home. The On-Call Supervisor will primarily be responsible for answering and servicing our after-hour phone calls -- after 5 p.m. on weekdays (until 8 a.m. the next morning) and all day and night on the weekends (until 8 a.m. on Monday morning). The on-call shifts will be allocated among a few On-Call Supervisors over the course of each month. This allows for some weeks and weekends off for each On-Call Supervisor. The after-hour calls can include CAREGiver / client scheduling changes, client plan of care matters, and new client service inquiries. The job is more than just an answering service - On-Call Supervisors are expected to work with clients and caregivers to fill shifts that become open after hours. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make additional income while enhancing the lives of seniors and our CAREGivers, and while working from home. A cell phone and laptop are provided by the company, or you can use your own computer and phone (expense reimbursement for overage fees).
Please only apply for this position if you are available on and after 5 p.m. and until 8 a.m. for weekday shifts, and available after 5 p.m. on Friday nights until 8 a.m. on Monday morning for weekend shifts (but only when you have On-Call shifts).
- Mature, self-confident, professional and service minded.
- Tolerance for stress and uncertainty. Fast, efficient, and creative in solving problems relating to people and logistics.
- Computer proficiency. Can navigate Windows easily and learn new programs quickly.
- Patient / supportive personality.
- Clear written and verbal communication and ability to listen effectively.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Very detail oriented. You're someone who is organized, keeps detailed notes, and understands the importance of proper and accurate documentation.
- Able to collaboratively work with other members of the office staff.
- $40 per weekday night shift
- $100 for each weekend day and night ($240 for weekend shift - 5 pm on Friday to 8 am on Monday)
- One and half rate for designated holidays
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Training at our North Denver office will be required.
|Title:||On-Call and Weekend Supervisor|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4704 Harlan St. Suite 100, Denver, CO 80212. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 303-463-1900. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.